+1.301-300-8038 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Womb Health Workshop
Purpose: A workshop for women to learn more about challenges that are negatively impacting our womb health (such as: trauma - ancestral and our own, stress, unproductive relationships, stifling our emotions and creativity) for the purpose of healing, growing, regaining our freedom and standing in our full power.
Topics to be covered:
- Challenges women have with their wombs/ cycles: irregular periods, PCOS, fibroids, etc.
- Mindful menstruation vs. Shame
- Building a healthy relationship with and honoring our femininity
- The importance of healthy emotional expression and creating healthy relationships with ourselves and others
- Ancient practices we can use to honor and heal our wombs
Workshop Date: TBA 2018
Stay tuned for more details